• What data do we collect?
• How do we collect your data?
• How will we use your data?
• How do we store your data?
• What are your data protection rights? • What are cookies?
• What types of cookies do we use?
• How to manage your cookies
• Privacy policies of other websites
• How to contact us
• How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
IAHD Hungary may collect the following data:
• Personal identification information (name, email address)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide IAHD Hungary with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
• Submit a query online or write us an email for any of our products or services.
• Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
• Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
IAHD Hungary may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
• Social websites such as Facebook and LinkedIn. Please refer to privacy policies of respective websites
How will we use your data?
IAHD Hungary collects your data so that we can:
• Process your inquiry.
• Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
IAHD Hungary may share your data with our partner companies so that they mayoffer you their products and services.
How do we store your data?
IAHD Hungary securely stores your data on safe hosting provider environment.
IAHD Hungary will keep your data for time period of 5 years. Once this time periodhas expired, we will permanently delete your data.
You may request to delete your data anytime by sending email.
IAHD Hungary would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop IAHD Hungary from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the IAHD Hungary.
lf you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please write us an email.
What are your data protection rights?
IAHD Hungary would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request IAHD Hungary for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that IAHD Hungary correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request IAHD Hungary to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that IAHD Hungary erase your personal data.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that IAHD Hungary restrict the processing of your personal data.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to IAHD Hungary’s processing of your personal data. The right to data portability – You have the right to request that IAHD Hungary transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you.
lf you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. lf you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: Write to us: firstname.lastname@example.org
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
• Directing you to appropriate place on the website
• Understanding how you use our website
• Showing you relevant ads
through our advertising partners to retain you as a client What types of cookies do we use? There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
• Functionality – IAHD Hungary uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
• Advertising – IAHD Hungary uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. IAHD Hungary sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
Or write to us at: How to contact the appropriate authority Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that IAHD Hungary has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Hungarian National Authority for Data Protection and Freedom of Information
Monday – Friday
09:00 – 17:00
+36 30 215 6489
If you have any questions, please contact us
IAHD Hungary Kft.
13 09 200712
2161 Csomád, Levente utca 14/a